The Baja SAE competition aims to simulate a real-world engineering design project with team members recognizing and overcoming the associated challenges. Teams are tasked to design, engineer, build, test, promote, and compete with a single-seat, all-terrain, recreational vehicle that abides by the rules set by Baja SAE. The Titan Racing Baja SAE team at California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) has been a legacy team for over a decade. The ten members of the 2022 team will participate in the Rochester, New York competition on June 2-5 and aim to place in the top 30 out of hundreds of competing teams from all over the world.
Your support is vital in providing the funding needed to build our project and allow us even more time to start manufacturing and practicing before the competition. Donations for our Baja SAE team will help us:
- Purchase materials needed for manufacturing, especially specialty manufactured parts found outside CSUF
- Transportation to New York for student team and competition car
- Any additional competition fees and travel costs
DONER GIFTS!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!
When you donate $100 or more, we would like to thank you by sending you our team merch this year with no shipping fee. Please send the following required info to: email@example.com
1. Your name and your mailing address
2. Screenshot of your donation receipt
3. (for $300 and $500 donors only) Please see our youtube channel for the T-shirt design you would like to receive.
4. Your desired T-shirt size
We will contact you ASAP once we received all the required information!
Thank you for your donation and we will see you at the 2022 Rochester competition!